Primary Use: Pain, Insomnia, Anxiety, Cramps
Suggested Use and Dosage: 1000 mg
Take 2 Capsules 1 hour before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Valerian Root has a long history of use as a sedative and sleep aid. It is the strongest western herbal central nervous system sedative along with painkiller. It works great for those who need help quieting a busy mind before bed in order to get restful sleep. It can also help to calm mental and emotional turmoil when one is going through stressful times.
It can be used as a muscle relaxer for pain menstrual cramps, digestive cramps, gall bladder and kidney stones. Valerian may be enough to control pain after mild surgeries and dental procedures.
When taken during the day it may cause one to feel tired, sedate, or a little out of it. This can be controlled by altering dosage.
Ingredients: Organic Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose
Properties: Sedative, Analgesic, Anti-Spasmodic
Contraindications/Caution: Keep Out of Reach of Children. Prescription Painkillers, Severe depression may be aggravated with valerian, Valerian may potentiate the sedative effects of barbiturates, It can create disturbed sleep or a hangover/ fog effect the morning after use. If this occurs, discontinue use, this usually occurs in individuals with hypertension and or hyper-digestive secretory function. Please consult healthcare professional with any of these concerns before taking.
Ingredients Certified Organic by:
USDA and New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Purity Tested by organoleptic methods, GC-MS and FTIR:
Organic, NON-GMO, made in USA, Not tested on animals.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
When you get a shipment from Manik Mom™ you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Manik Mom™ we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing