Primary Use: Clean wounds, cuts and scrapes.
Suggested Use and Dosage: For Topical Use ONLY,
Colloidal Silver is a solution of very fine microscopic ionic and colloidal particles of pure silver suspended in liquid. What makes colloidal silver unique is that it is capable of killing hundreds of disease causing bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds. Colloidal Silver works by destroying the enzymes that are in charge if oxygen metabolism in bacteria, viruses, and fungus, thus the offending pathogens suffocate and die. Studies show that colloidal silver effectively kills bacterial, viral, and fungal organisms moments after contact, while leaving good bacteria in the body unharmed.
This makes colloidal silver a wonderful natural products to always have on hand in your first aid kit!
Ingredients: Colloidal Silver 15 PPM, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Peppermint Spirits, Malaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Oil, Origanum Vulgare(Oregano) Oil, Lecithin.
Other Ingredients: Alcohol
Properties: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Viral
Caution: A slight warming sensation may occur with topical use.
Ingredients Certified Organic by:
USDA and New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Purity Tested by organoleptic methods, GC-MS and FTIR:
Organic, NON-GMO, made in USA, Not tested on animals.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
When you get a shipment from Manik Mom™ you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Manik Mom™ we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing