Primary Use: Insomnia, Anxiety, OCD, Hyperactivity, ADHD, Pain
This supplement is great in helping aid kiddos wind down for bed time routine. Simply give them a dose right before starting your nightly routine.
*Typically, this will not make kiddos drowsy when used in daytime.
Kids mellow is a gentle yet potent central nervous system and adrenaline calmer. It is also great to use in situations where kiddos may be anxious or stressed. Perhaps before airline flights, big tests at school, or difficult family situations. Gentle enough for daily use.
Suggested Use: Shake Well. Sediment can collect at the bottom, this is natural as this is a natural product.
10-30lb. Use 10-20 drops,
31-60lb. Use 20-40 drops,
61-100lb. Use 40-60 drops,
Over 100lb. Use 60-90 drops:
2-3 times per day or as needed in a juice or water or directly in mouth.
Ingredients: Chamomile Flowers +, Fresh Valerian Root, Hops Strobiles , Fresh Lobelia Herb +
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water. (Note: First Extracted in alcohol to maximize potency , then the alcohol is removed and replaced with a sweet glycerin base.)
Taste: Sweet Glycerin and mild herb taste
Properties: Sedative, Calming, Nervine, Antispasmodic, Pain Reliever
Caution: CONTAINS HONEY. DO NOT GIVE TO KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 2 YEARS.
Ingredients Certified Organic by:
USDA and New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Purity Tested by organoleptic methods, GC-MS and FTIR:
Organic, NON-GMO, made in USA, Not tested on animals.
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
When you get a shipment from Manik Mom™ you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Manik Mom™ we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing