Primary Use: Stress Ease is helpful for those who are stressed, overwhelmed, raising children, and/or anxious. It's also great for those may be experiencing mental and physical burnout. Stress Ease is gentle enough for everyday use.
Take 2 capsules, 1-2 times per day or as needed.
Each Serving of 2 capsules contains 5,400 mg raw herb equivalent.
Ashwagandha Root, Lemon Balm Herb, Bacopa Herb, Passion Flower Herb, Rhodiola Root Extract, Holy Basil Leaf
Other Ingredients: Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Blood Thinning, Analgesic(decreases pain), Cooling
Caution: Please Consult Healthcare provider before using if Pregnant or Nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Certified Organic by: USDA and New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Quality Control: NSF
Purity Tested by organoleptic methods, GC-MS and FTIR:
Organic, NON-GMO, Not tested on animals, Gluten Free
100% TESTING OF INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS
When you get a shipment from Manik Mom™ you can be certain that what’s on the label is what’s inside! We test 100% of the ingredients that come in to our manufacture facility. Then we test each formulation and finished product before we ship it to ensure that it remains pure, potent, and stable. Our manufacturer’s scientists use more than a dozen different tests to evaluate ingredients and products, including:
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy) – helps identify chemicals or compounds.
- GC (gas chromatography) – measures chemical spectrum and potency, and is often used for testing essential oils.
- HP-TLC (high performance thin layer chromatography) – identifies the genus and species of a plant.
- HPLC (higher potency layer chromatography) – isolates chemical markers to measure the potency of a plant compound, vitamin or mineral.
- ICP-MS (inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) – quantifies the amount of heavy metal in a raw material or product.
- Microbiological testing – shows the count of aerobic bacteria, yeast, mold, e-coli, staph, and salmonella in raw and finished goods.
- Organoleptics – uses taste, color, and smell as quality markers in raw materials and finished goods.
- Titration – measures vitamin or mineral potency.
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet visible spectroscopy) – measures the amount of a specific compound in a plant.
- Macroscopy –identifies the genus and species of a whole plant.
- Microscopy – helps identify the genus and species of whole botanicals by looking at cell structure.
WE ARE 100% COMPLIANT
At Manik Mom™ we take pride in the quality of our products. Our children deserve only the highest quality, purest ingredients available. Our herbal ingredients come from small organic farmers and ethical wild harvesters to ensure potency and purity. We believe in our products and stand behind them 100% from start to finish.
- FDA OTC Registered
- NSF GMP Certified
- KOF-K Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic
- Pesticide Testing
- Allergen Testing